Product Marketing Manager
- BBBH785497 Oct 13, 2021 ¥5.5M to ¥8M
Lead the initial phase of digital product management for Fortune 500 clients
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs.
- Based on this, speak to end users to crat a persona, write up a customer journey, design and facilitate workshops, and finally manage vendors and internal resources to develop real-world products.
- Create of proposal materials and present them to clients.
- Drive the products delivery within an Agile development environment (lean campus, user story, backlog creation, PO support, etc.)
- Participate in market research, technology research, proof-of-concept ideas and scrutiny regarding PoC and MVP, document preparation, etc.
- Experience in planning and development of new products or services in any industry. Experience as a main Product Lead is an added bonus.
- Experience working in a client-facing capacity.
- Product Owner (Agile) experience or similar.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing or Product Planning
- Native level Japanese and business English or above
*Please note that you can only apply for this job when you are legally able to work in Japan at the time of application
- Experience in consulting firm
- Keen interest in engineering.
- Knowledge of Digital, AI, Statistics or Data Management.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking.
- Strong interest to understand the whole/big picture.
- Ability to work well with people from all kinds of backgrounds.
About our client
One of the largest consulting firms in the world, they have recently started up a team that is focused on helping clients through the digital transformation, especially from a product design perspective. They bring an experienced team to the table that other firms do not have in-house. Therefore, you can sharpen your skills here, and learn from colleagues with different backgrounds. You'll work with various clients on small to large projects related to big data analytics, AI, usability and much more. It's a very dynamic team, with people from many countries.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487