Primary Markets Execution Support - Middle Office
- BBBH792264 Mar 28, 2022 ¥11M to ¥14M
An opportunity to join a growing business within one of the world's leading financial institution, supporting the business execute complex transactions.
- Working closely with the coverage banks within the merchant banking division, supporting them with the execution of large, diverse and very complex transaction.
- Coordinate merchant banking operations, with the bank investing proprietary capital, as well as structuring investments using SPVs to attract external investors.
- Establish a control framework to manage the trading risk of the business, working closely with risk management and other back-office functions.
- Advise the business with regards to settlement of complex transactions.
- Submit reports on deal activity to local regulators.
- Work on projects to improve the support provided by operations to the primary markets business.
- Experience working within financial services with the ability and desire to work in a dynamic and complex business environment.
- Strong Japanese communication skills to communicate with local business partners, clients, transfer agents, issuers and regulators.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand the lifecycle of complex primary market transactions.
About our client
A leading global bank offering diverse financial solutions for clients in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571