You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH813237 Apr 27, 2022 Competitive
Securities and investment company searching for PMO to engage in a variety of cutting-edge IT projects. Must reside in Japan.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define, develop and maneuver projects from end to end.
- Adopt the Agile methodology to ensure timely delivery with your teams.
- Utilize your knowledge of recent technology to assist in creating frameworks for implementation and delivery.
- Be able to work in a Japanese and English-speaking environment.
- Over 5 years of experience working as a PMO, PM, or BA in IT.
- Experience communicating with business stakeholders and translating requirements into
- technical and executable tasks.
- Japanese language proficiency for business in reading, writing, and speaking, JPLT N2 minimum.
- Experience working with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, ect.)
- Background or current experience the finance sector.
- Experience with Agile practices.
About our client
A leading securities and investment company experiencing yearly growth and facing expansion to service the needs of their impressive portfolio of business clients and customers.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6514