You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH812789 Apr 12, 2022 ¥3000 - ¥3500 ph
Japanese: Basic level
Great opportunity for Platform Engineers who are willing to take their career to the next level.
- Design, build and maintain scalable monitoring platform
- Develop solutions for monitoring different platforms
- Develop APIs to manage monitoring that our developers and SREs use
- Dig deep and understand end user's impacting issues and provide actionable long-term fixes
- Collaborate with our users to understand and improve on their experience
- Propose and ship exciting new features
- Knowledge about metrics, log, health checkubernetes
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus and ELK
- Propose and ship exciting new features and alerting
- Experience with container technologies such as K
- Experience in technical user support
- Experience in a team-based collaborative environment
- Fluent English/ Japanese not Needed
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt
- Experience in web or API development and maintenance
- Experience in building applications using Python or Golang
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a team.
About our client
Globally recognized IT conglomerate constantly growing their businesses and well known for offering great career paths for employees.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.