- Sep 09, 2022
A Operational Risk Manager role at a leading financial service firm, to be accountable for implementation of global business initiatives in Japan.
- Ensuring Japan's business establishment is aligning with global regulations by working closely with Global and Country heads.
- Updating Risk Management Framework to assure risks are properly controlled and remediated.
- Ensuring trade activities being carried out based on local regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating with local regulatory to support the implementation across the business.
- Preparing franchise-related material and regulatory briefings.
- +5 years of experience in consulting or financial services industries.
- Business level of Japanese and English fluency.
- Proven project management experience or related certification is preferred.
- Solid front-to-end knowledge in Operations, basic securities product knowledge.
- Efficient communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and learn continuously.
About our client
A leading financial services firm with global network that supports its employees with continuous training program for long-term career progression.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.