- JN -072023-1942154
- Jul 14, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Great platform to develop career within Operational legislative activities.
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports, effectively supporting regulatory reporting obligations.
- Work closely with the product business lines in analyzing and submitting results to regulators.
- Identify and resolve exceptions to mitigate risks associated with regulatory breaches.
- Promote risk control awareness and update the procedure manuals.
- Monitor data and system, develop tools and procedures to ensure optimal use of technology.
- Contribute to process improvement by aligning with other business lines of defense such as Audit, Legal, and Compliance.
- Japanese and English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting, Operations Control, and Middle and Back Office activities.
- ial regulation, preferably equity or stock.
- Experience in IT & Tech projects relevant to Financial Services.
- Proactive team player with the capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with efficient interaction skills.
About our client
This is an opportunity to get exposed to front-to-end Operations processes at a global leading Financial Services firm.