- JN -042023-1929377
- Aug 25, 2023
Our client is looking for individuals with exceptional experience in project management, strategy development, and business planning to join their consulting team.
- Participate in consulting projects and proposal activities to help clients solve their problems
- Contribute to the development of new offerings and initiatives, such as organizational development and internal investments
- Design and develop strategic plans for clients in various fields, including research and development of innovative drugs, commercialization, and growth strategies
- Assist healthcare/life science companies with their overall business and portfolio strategies, M&A, and overseas expansion or market entry strategies
- Utilize our extensive knowledge, assets, research, and global network to support clients in solving their challenges
- Previous experience working on management/strategy consulting projects and proposal activities in a consulting firm (2-3 years minimum)
- Background in pharmaceutical/healthcare-related fields (not necessary for junior positions)
- A strong desire to contribute to the transformation of the industry
- Business level fluency in Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Business level fluency in English
About our client
Our client offers advanced technology solutions, clinical research services, and analytics to the life sciences industry on a global scale. With an array of assets, specialized talent, and diverse business domains, they are uniquely positioned to help their clients overcome challenges and achieve their goals. Employee growth is a top priority, and exciting projects abound. Join their team today to play a vital role in driving innovation in the life sciences/healthcare sector.