- Nov 25, 2022
One of the best banks to work for, a European bulge bracket firm is seeking for M&A Investment Bankers
- Create and analyze financial and valuation models
- Organize and prepare client presentations
- Actively participate in executing transactions
- Manage and mentor junior bankers of general ad-hoc tasks, execution deals and marketing pitches
- Identify new business leads and assist with market research / analysis
- Support in the attraction of new talent for the business
- Native-level Japanese, business English
- A Bachelor's degree or higher with strong academic track record
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others
- Strong communication, negotiation and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum of 1 year M&A experience in either investment bank or Big Four
- Team-oriented, goal-oriented
About our client
A reputable European global investment bank, considered a bulge bracket firm, the bank has been nominated for one of the best banks to work. The bank promotes diversity and inclusion focused on building careers of various backgrounds and offer great mentorship and training for its bankers.
As part of the elite investment banking bulge bracket, the bank has a strong track record of working with the world's most transformative deals, recently offering ESG-related solutions and services for its clients. Often working on exclusive and big deals, the bank offers more involvement and responsibilities for its bankers.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.