Japan Director, ESG - Relationship Manager
- BBBH790835 Apr 11, 2022 Competitive
Financial data solutions vendor searching for an ESG Director to be based in Japan.
- Work with the global head of APAC ESG sales to build and execute sales strategy.
- Pitch and market ESG products to financial institutions and corporates in Japan.
- Develop, maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- Lead, participate in contract negotiations and discussions with clients, including RFPs and RFIs.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and other teams on product improvements, market outreach, events and other aspects.
- Experience in a sales role within in a software/services organization with
- a successful track record.
- Understanding of ESG, sustainability and/or risk analysis within target markets
- Experience in people management (directly/indirectly)
- Strong presentation, negotiation and client relationship management skills.
About our client
Global financial data analytics and software solutions vendor with a huge recent growth in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment