Japan Customer Success Manager
- BBBH784543 Oct 13, 2021 ¥11M to ¥14M
Leading multinational UNICORN Pre-IPO firm seeking a Customer Success Manager. Focus on customer satisfaction/retention, and delivering the best customer experience.
- Building great customer experience with the product & the company
- Reduce customer churn, increase retention and deliver excellent customer service
- Establish the correct relationships with technical partners to drive product usage and expand to other areas.
- Look for opportunities to upsell and expand services in client
- Manage multiple projects among a variety of clients bringing the best service to each
- 5+ years of experience as customer success, Account Management or project management with client facing responsibilities in a Saas firm
- Bachelor's Degree and/or MBA/MSc degree or equivalent
- Experience in Project management/ Account Management
- Experience working in English
- Startup mentality, flexible, can get things done on your own initiative
- Team Player
About our client
Global leading Unicorn Saas firm - selling cloud app based technologies.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Innovation and Technology Recruitment
+813 4563 8557