IT Transformation Project Manager (internal)
- BBBH811810 Apr 05, 2022 Competitive
Internal Project Manager Role: internal transformation, upgrading and bringing foreign/overseas business-efficiency into Japan.
- Information management and processing
- Analyze current situations, identify pre-existing issues, plan solutions, and lead projects to completion.
- Budget planning for future fiscal years.
- Oversee necessary hiring and training.
- Standardization, implementation, and continual improvement of current operational structures
- Project management experience (6+ years) in planning and development of new businesses and services
- Prior experience in Business restructuring projects, reform and improvement
- Prior experience in project management of system development, implementation, or operation projects in the IT field, technical skills not required.
- The job will require the individual to communicate with APAC or equal regional counterparts requiring fluent English.
- Japanese JLPT N1 or Native only
- IT system development experience
- Experience managing/leading global/cross-organizational projects
- Vendor selection and management experience
- Prior experience working in a consulting firm
- Likes problem-solving challenges
- Team player
- Eager to use English regularly in a professional setting
About our client
Top-3 Global Consulting Firm
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4563 8556