You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Support Engineer
- BBBH780190 Nov 03, 2021 Competitive
Great opportunity in a great company in the Financial Industry.
- Assist the Technical Support Administrator to perform IT help desk work
- Build desktop
- Receive, organize, and resolve internal user and partner requests
- Manage and report user requests/incidents status
- Perform asset management
- Perform daily system health check
- Work with the global team to resolve IT infrastructure issues.
- IT related University degree or Diploma
- 3+ years of working experience on IT Helpdesk
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure devices such as wireless access points, routers, and switches, ability to assist in problem isolation.
- Fluent Japanese and business level English (read and write)
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Good communication skills
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
About our client
International Finance Related Company
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6591