- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Exciting Incident Response role in mature team working with large-scale organization cyber-security infrastructure
- Monitor and investigate normal and escalated security events to determine risk and exposure to threats.
- Perform further forensics investigations to identify impact and mitigation of each threat.
- Perform triage on events to filter out false positives and known accepted and regular activities.
- Lead security investigations from initial discovery to resolution and function as an incident response manager for each security incident.
- Analyse trends based on statistics and utilise those insights to streamline investigations, daily monitoring and analysis research.
- Experience and understanding of multiple security platforms and layers, such as Anti-virus applications, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Logging Correlation/management, Operating systems, and Security Protocols.
- 4+ years of experience in a cybersecurity role.
- Overall knowledge of networks and OS.
- Fluent English skills.
- Business Japanese language ability
* Please note you can only apply for this position if you are currently able to work legally in Japan.
- Experience working in global organisation (either as employer or client company)
- Ability to juggle different incidents at the same time, and prioritise them accordingly.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Able to work under stress or time pressure.
About our client
Global organisation specialising in consulting for clients in the finance, manufacturing, and other areas. This division is completely focused only on Cyber Security and they have made name for themselves in this area. Due to the size and repute of the company, you will be able to work with large-size clients and look into the security situation of companies you wouldn't regularly be able to. It's a team with people from all over the world, and the language in the team is English. This is, in principle, NOT a client facing role.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.