HRBP: Retail Business/ General Affairs
- BBBH801675 Mar 28, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
A renowned European luxury fashion house is seeing an HRPB for their retail division to support their office in Tokyo.
- The selected candidate shall be responsible for both General Affairs and Retail divisions, and report to the HR director.
- Pursue new business opportunities with new external vendors and manage existing ones.
- Be responsible for overseeing hiring and onboarding processes at both stores and the office.
- Deal with all issues involving employees, including those of, but not limited to, legal matters such as ensuring compliance with labor laws and risk management.
- Advise the HR and legal teams whenever necessary.
- Take an active interest in the office environment and coordinate with the management and employees to foster a productive and nurturing work culture.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience working in a management role in an HR department.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Japanese and English.
- Experience working in customer service roles.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and proven leadership qualities.
- Patient, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Serve as a mentor to junior employees and take an interest in their careers.
About our client
Our client is an internationally renowned European luxury fashion house, with a dominating presence in both haute couture and pret-a-porter markets. It is a subsidiary of one of the largest luxury holding companies in the world that controls several influential fashion brands in the world. They are committed to inclusivity and diversity among their staff and offer opportunities for mobility across group companies.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Legal & Governance, Risk and Compliance Recruitment
+813 4550 6583