Head of Client Onboarding
- BBBH814296 Apr 28, 2022 Competitive
An opportunity to step-up as Head of Client Onboarding at a top-tier Financial Services institution.
- Conduct customer due diligence and high-risk reviews according to local policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports of high-risk reviews including results and recommendation for customer onboarding.
- Liaising with Sales, Business and Compliance to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
- Maintain accurate and organized compliance records and documentation.
- Contribute to various high priority projects, working with a hands on approach to ensure successful completion.
- 5+ years of experience in conducting banking KYC for corporate and institutional customers.
- Fluent Japanese and English proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience as Team Leader or Project Manager with AML qualification.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Experience with AML/KYC related web technologies and systems.
- Ability to work harmoniously in a fast-paced environment with a diverse workforce.
- Clear interpersonal skill and strong leadership competency.
About our client
This is a leading Financial Institution dedicated to helping its clients manage their financial assets, also a place with highly qualified professionals to maximise your career growth.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Group
+813 4550 6579