You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH789369 Oct 12, 2021 ¥8M to ¥11M
Leading a small FP&A team, supporting the business in Japan and working closely with the region wide finance team.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance in Japan, responsible for budgeting and forecasting for the business in Japan.
- Provide analytical support for strategic decision-making in Japan.
- Manage one other person and ensure the effective production of FP&A output.
- Work on projects to develop forecasting techniques and MIS reporting.
- Work closely with the rest of the finance team to develop the overall effectiveness of the finance function and how it enables the business.
- At least 3 years experience working in an FP&A function.
- For the supervisor role, candidates must have management experience. But more junior candidates would also be considered for a non-supervisory role.
- Native Japanese and effective communication skills in English.
About our client
A global healthcare product company
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571