FI Securities Operations - Analyst
- BBBH781870 Oct 01, 2021 Competitive
Work as an analyst for the operations department of a top tier investment bank focusing on fixed income securities.
- Be in charge of pre matching, allocating and confirming urgent trades.
- Diligently follow up on urgent enquiries from clients, counterparts and traders.
- Maintain accounts and the integrity of the firm's books and records.
- Ensure compliance with local and international regulations as well as internal policies.
- 2+ years of experience in a Fixed Income Middle office or Settlement Operations.
- Time management and ability to multitask in a high pressure environment.
- Business level English and fluent in Japanese.
About our client
Internationally established financial services firm.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571