Ethics & Compliance Manager
- BBBH784763 Oct 14, 2021 Competitive
Be a part of a growing/international tech firm where they are looking for an ethics and compliance manager to be in charge of APAC.
- Be in charge of designing APAC ethics office framework and ensure it is based off of the local laws and regulations and business context.
- Work together with local and global team to develop and update ethic policies. This includes being in charge of Japan and APAC.
- Be responsible in promoting company ethic policies through awareness programs and training. In addition, ensure to identify compliance and ethics matters by following up and starting investigations to support and resolve any issues at hand.
- Experience in compliance in areas such as ethics, conduct, governance, and anti-bribery & corruption.
- Fluent level Japanese
- Business level English
- Experience covering internal investigations and compliance training is a plus.
About our client
Our client is a rapidly growing tech firm who are looking for an ethics and compliance manager who can be in charge of Japan and APAC regarding compliance/ethics matters. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain international exposure as well as for someone who wants to be close/involved in the business.
Given the nature of the job, both Japanese and English is required as you will be speaking and working together with stakeholders in Japan and APAC. They offer good working flexibility as well as an international working environment.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.