Equities Trading Systems Support
- BBBH782088 Nov 15, 2021 ¥8M to ¥11M
Top-tier global investment bank, looking to hire an experienced Front Office Equities Trading Systems Support engineer.
- Be the first in line to support users and resolve production issues.
- Provide accurate incident reporting and management to adhere to Change and Incident procedures
- Work on the Trading floor and support client services and understand user issues.
- 5+ years of working experience in Trading Floor Applications Support with L2/L3 experience
- 5+ years of working experience with Unix systems, Sybase, MS-SQL, Scheduling, Middleware, Market Data and strong Python and Java background.
- Must be in Japan and fluency in Japanese and English is a must.
- Someone who is capable of working in working in a fast paced environment.
About our client
One of the largest investment banks in Japan with a strong presence globally.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
813 4563 1958