- JN -062023-1939155
- Aug 04, 2023
- ¥11M to ¥14M
[Perm role] - global pharma company looking for someone to make the most out of their enterprise data. Manager level role!
- Develop a data-services strategy aligned with business goals, leveraging scalable and reusable solutions for measurable benefits.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between functional IT and business IT partners, promoting technology leadership and utilizing the data-services catalog.
- Lead and engage group team members, stakeholders, and extended teams within the EDS organization.
- Facilitate agreements among Enterprise Data team, business IT, and IT partners based on priorities, roadmaps, and capabilities.
- Drive governance sessions to ensure efficient and value-driven services delivery, fostering business engagement and delivery.
- Monitor and report finances related to domain-based services across the team's functions, aligning with financial objectives.
- Mentor and develop a highly motivated and effective team, fostering a sustainable team culture for the future.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in data-services or data-platforms within any industry.
- Expertise in delivering data services solutions and products specifically within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, or medical industries (BtoBtoC).
- Proficient in Data, AWS, API, Cloud, and Analytics capabilities and functionalities.
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical business model, reporting requirements and regulatory processes.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in data-services, including vision and strategy alignment, people management, effective communication, influencing others, and change management.
- People management experience for 4+ years.
- Experience leading agile teams using the scrum methodology.
- Native level Japanese, intermediate English or higher.
*Please note that we can only accept applications from those who are eligible to work in Japan at the time of applying.
- Experience with any BtoBtoC market outside of pharma.
- Ample stakeholder management experience (including CxO level, as well as technical counterparts)
- Good understanding of Change Management.
- Strong interest in digital innovation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
About our client
Global pharmaceutical company that has been around in Japan for hundreds of years. They are one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue.
The company has an existing and experienced Data Services team. You would join this team, and collaborate with people with technical, as well as strategic backgrounds.
This company is driving diversity. Therefore, they very much welcome applicants from various backgrounds to apply. However, since visa sponsorship is not available, please note that the company can only accept applicants that are eligible to work in Japan at the time of application.