e-Trading IT Business Analyst
- BBBH810219 Mar 28, 2022 ¥11M to ¥14M
Top Investment Banking company looking for a strong Senior IT BA with e-trading experience to join its regional team.
- Lead projects to develop, maintain and support electronic and algo trading platforms
- Design and enrich the algo execution platform, and algo strategies to improve functionalities and performance
- Define and execute roadmap and strategy for e-trading platforms and system architecture and technology stack
- Help bring innovations and best practices to the team and to the platform.
- 7+years of hands on IT BA or PM experience within Investment Banking working with trading platforms
- 7+ years of experience working with Fixed Income and Equities systems
- Experience working with low latency, real-time, scalable trading systems, especially in algo strategies, automated trading and electronic trading
- Experience in managing complex development projects while working with regional development team will be an advantage
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English.
About our client
Top-tier investment banking with strong presence in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
813 4563 1958