You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Cyber Security Analyst
- BBBH787431 Oct 13, 2021 Competitive
Japanese: Basic level
Great opportunity in Cyber Security - No Japanese Required!
- Take ownership of key operations and ensure their smooth running.
- Implementation of continuous improvements, and automation to operations.
- Analysis of data and report creation.
- Communication with organization leaders and engineers to understand requirements, and drive solutions.
- Staying up to date with security news and current trends.
- Bring innovative ideas and deliver through diligent planning, attention to detail, effective delegation, efficient decision making, and individual/team accountability.
- 3+ years of experience in IT related field.
- Passionate about automation, data, and technology.
- Experience working with data and task automation.
- Strong teamwork capability in a diverse environment.
- Ability to work across multiple projects, reliably and autonomously.
- High proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem solving skills
About our client
Major Technology Company with International Exposure
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6591