- Oct 18, 2022
International fintech software company recruiting for B2B Client Support
- Provide first-level client support by phone, email, and chat on a diverse set of financial solutions, products and services(e.g Trading, Risk Management, Wealth Management).
- Respond to client inquiries and resolve or escalate issues in a professional manner.
- Become an expert in your market and area of product specialization in order to increase the value of your service.
- Lead and act as a primary liaison between the front business and customer, cooperating with internal teams such as Product team and Engineers.
- Identify and solve problems affecting clients in a timely manner, liaising with other specialists when necessary.
- At least 1-3 years' experience, preferably in customer service, application support or other client-facing roles.
- Basic understanding of the financial industry or the willingness to learn.
- Strong communication and listening skills, verbal as well as written.
About our client
Global powerhouse in technology solutions used by corporations and finance professionals globally.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.