Custody Client Services - Associate
- BBBH774573 Apr 15, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
A new opportunity to work within a strong security client services team, supporting institutional clients with custody services.
- Forge strong relationships with clients to ensure the smooth operation of custody services, offering a superior service to our institutional clients.
- Resolve any issues and answer any technical or operational questions with regards to the custody process.
- Provide clients with information about the services or products being offered, supporting sales and relationship managers.
- Have a thorough understanding of the products offered, so that these can be effectively communicated with clients. Also understand the front to back flow so that risks can be identified and mitigated.
- Take a leading role on projects and initiatives designed to modernize services and infrastructure, offering a higher level of service to clients and satisfying regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with overseas colleagues for cross-border custody operations.
- Experience within Financial Services Operations - ideally securities - with the aptitude to understand products and operational flows.
- Ability to develop relationship within institutional clients in Japan.
- Experience working within client services
- JSDA qualification.
- Ability to communicate with clients in Japanese and colleagues in English.
About our client
A leading global financial institution with a strong security and custody business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571