You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH805132 Apr 05, 2022 ¥20M +
A new opportunity to join a start up company in Japan, backed by top-tier investment firms that is planning an IPO to become a public company in the near future.
- Your main responsibility would be to take a leading role in the initial public offering (IPO) process.
- You would also be simultaneously responsible for all financial functions, including financial control, regulatory reporting, management accounting & planning, treasury and tax.
- Hire a finance specialist to mange the aforementioned tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the financial oversite of global business operations.
- Work as part of the senior leadership team, responsible for strategy development and key decision making for the business. Advise the CEO on financial implications of different business strategies.
- Negotiate with investors, financial institutions and auditors.
- Stock options included in overall comp plan.
- Investment Banking Background with strong knowledge of IPO process.
- Ability to work with senior leadership and stakeholders, including investors.
- Understanding of how finance can support business growth and global strategic decisions.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English.
About our client
A fast-growing start-up technology firm that is planning a future IPO.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571