Business Research Operations Manager
- BBBH796417 Oct 19, 2021 ¥11M to ¥14M
A unique opportunity managing a small operations team, working alongside the investment banking division front office, providing them with necessary research.
- Work closely with the DCM and ECM bankers, providing them research from third-party vendors on target organizations.
- Manage the quality of the research provided to meet the expectations of the business.
- Manage a small team to ensure they work effectively and are motivated to perform tasks to a high standard.
- Manage the relationship with third-party data providers, including invoicing, cost allocation, contract negotiation and administration.
- This role is ideal for an operations manager from an investment bank (either primary or secondary markets), who wants to work in a specialist team within the business and apply their operations skills to new responsibilities.
- Operations experience within an investment bank.
- Ability to work with the business in Japanese and the global team in English.
- Ability to work alongside the business and deliver to their requirements.
- Team management experience.
About our client
A leading global investment and corporate bank with a strong business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571