You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH813694 Apr 28, 2022 ¥4000 - ¥5000 ph
Global leader in the optical medical device field is looking to hire a system Business Analyst to support their project in implementation of a enterprise resource planning platform internally.
- Perform business analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvement
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure business decisions are aligned with strategic objectives.
- Ensure business processes are conducted in accordance with agile methodologies
- Consulting with key stakeholders to identify business objectives and success factors
- Collaborating with team members to gather, analyze and evaluate information from a variety of sources including
- Presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Writing and documenting business requirements, functional requirements, and design specifications
- Experience in a Business Analyst capacity working in ERP Projects
- Strong problem-solving and management skills
- Technical writing
- Experience in SAP product
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other
- Data visualization and data analysis experience not required but preferred
- Japanese Native level
- English Business level
About our client
Our client is a leader in the optical medical device industry globally looking to expand business as well as in the midst of DX.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6581