Bilingual Project Manager
- BBBH812351 Apr 13, 2022 ¥4000 - ¥5000 ph
Long term contract! Start ASAP! Security Solution Rollout Project!
- Defining and initiating the security technology implementation project and then managing it to successful completion;
- Ensuring all aspects of the project is clearly defined and documented
- Regularly reporting project status to the Project Sponsor and other stakeholders;
- Project risk, issue, assumption and dependency management;
- Working closely with stakeholders from across the company to ensure the successful deployment of the security software, including establishment of and transition into operations, with minimal business impact;
- 5+ years of Project Manager experience
- Experience scoping and planning multiple complex IT projects;
- Experience managing security technology projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Risk, issue, assumption and dependency management;
- Experience with project management practices, tools, and methodology
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and time management skills;
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Japanese/English bilingual
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Ability to understand conflicting viewpoints and find a 'middle way'
About our client
Multinational E-Commerce Company
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4550 6513