Associate Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions
- BBBH793503 Apr 11, 2022 Competitive
Credit analyst, Financial Institution coverage
- Analyzing necessary data and information for determining ratings on financial institutions.
- Prepares drafts for press releases, reports, and industry commentaries.
- Monitors performance of rated companies, by method of public filings reviews, issuer and/or portfolio trends, direct contact with issuers, and by following the market developments.
- Meeting with issuers and investors, attend rating committee meetings.
- Some relevant experience working with data - analytical position a plus.
- An understanding of financial markets.
- Financial statement analysis skills and accounting knowledge a plus.
About our client
Leading provider of credit risk solutions and market data.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment