You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH787076 Apr 11, 2022 Competitive
Credit Analyst for corporate, financial or structured finance coverage.
- Analyzing necessary data and information for determining ratings on a portfolio of corporates and entities.
- Prepares drafts for press releases, reports, and industry commentaries.
- Monitors performance of rated companies, by method of public filings reviews, issuer and/or portfolio trends, direct contact with issuers, and by following the market.
- Meeting with issuers and investors, attend rating committee meetings.
- Experience in financial industry - analytical position a plus.
- A good understanding of financial markets.
- Financial statement analysis skills and accounting knowledge.
About our client
Leading provider of risk solutions
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment