- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
Manage development projects for app and web in Agile, dynamic environment
- Manage 10+ resources (engineers) in a Scrum Agile development environment to build new (parts of) apps
- Elicit requirements from users (toC) and define priorities in specs documents
- Manage budgets and vendors
- Improve on development processes and manuals/documentation throughout each process
- Keep a strong line of communication with stakeholders inside the company, including C level executives
- Hands-on programming experience in a team (ideally mobile app, but web or software is also considered)
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in IT development projects, of which 1+ year using Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of system architecture
- Fluency in English in written and spoken, business level or higher Japanese
*Please note you can only apply for this role if you are already able to work legally in Japan at the time of application
- Experience working in a startup, where things move quickly
- Experience in vendor management
- Flexible mindset, likes a fast-paced environment
About our client
This company is a young, Japan-based startup with a Silicon-Valley-like culture. Their product is an outdoor/sports-related integrated software and hardware product, and they are growing quickly in the BtoC and BtoB markets. They focus on the Japanese market, as well as global markets. Therefore, they need people with an international mindset, and good English skills.
Join a young team, working in an Agile environment, and grow your career in an exciting product!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.