You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH799680 Nov 22, 2021 Competitive
A role as Account Manager in a major consultancy firm. You will play a key role in expanding customer scale in non-FS sectors to ensure a continuous account growth.
- Connecting with main stakeholders and jointly working with executive heads to maintain strong relationships.
- Overseeing customer accounts by foreseeing sales growth and preparing sales reports.
- Engaging with internal business functions to meet client requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Leading business and ensuring contracts and agreements are signed properly.
- Closely working with cross-industry teams to deliver valuable solutions to customers.
- Assisting internal leaders to identify new business chances and to generate new clients.
- Experience of working as Account Manager or as related roles in Japan.
- Fluent Japanese and English language proficiency are required.
- Experience in using CRM software and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in SAP or DX are preferable.
- Detail-oriented and sharp in multi-tasking.
- Clear listening and presentation skills.
About our client
A company with a strong presence in the consultancy industry. Also, a professional working place where talents are well-valued and a growing career to expect.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Professional Service Recruitment
+813 4550 6579