- BBBH781558 May 20, 2021 $160k - $180k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven project delivery professional to take part in a large program.
The role of the Project Manager is to deliver assigned work-streams on time, on quality, on budget and to specifications.
You will be part of a wider dedicated program team comprising of other work stream Project Managers, Business Analysis and project delivery disciplines. The program team will need to work in lockstep and ensure that interdependencies between the work streams are effectively managed and controlled to mitigate any adverse impacts to the program. You will work with the Program Team, Transition Lead and other key business stakeholders to scope, plan and execute your works-stream activities; ensuring that all interdependencies are understood, assigned and controlled through the program.
You will be accountable for all these aspects and to establish the necessary rhythms and controls to effectively govern and deliver the identified scope of works. Your delivery will ultimately be governed by the Program Manager, and will need to be delivered in accordance to the programs governance structure.
The role will require you to lead cross-divisional internal and external stakeholders throughout the engagement to support the scoping, planning, execution and delivery of all required activities.
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in successful delivery of infrastructure, application development and system integration projects
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex technology changes and projects to demanding and tight timelines
- Experience in delivering the following type of projects
- System Integrations / Interfacing (involving API or batch interfaces)
- Core business application implementations involving data migration
- Infrastructure implementation projects (e.g. Network, end user compute, contact centre and/or telephony implementations).
- Proven project delivery experience with responsibility for all of project delivery across different types of project (size, complexity, industry, type) with evidence of:
- Steering Committee reporting
- Governance adherence
- Minute taking, action list creation, follow up
- Registers - Action, Risk, Dependency etc
- On time & budget delivery
- Stakeholder management
- Influencing skills
- Budget Management
- Creation of project costing and budget from ground up
- Budget management and control
- Reporting - actuals, forecast and variance reporting
- Strong communication skills - Verbal, Written, Presentation, Analytical
- Ability to work on a diverse range of projects, including multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in managing both internal and external stakeholders tactfully and assertively to ensure achievement of project outcomes
- Understanding and application of Project/Program Management methodologies, project lifecycle and dependency management - both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Detailed understanding of the SDLC lifecycle and supporting application development methodologies and disciplines
- Experience in effective implementation of various project collaboration tools - MS Teams, MS Planner, VMBs, etc
- Exceptionally strong user of Microsoft Office, particularly in MS Project, Excel,PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Strong desire to keep learning
- Strong collaborator and communicator - ability to navigate complex environment and secure confidence and support from key business stakeholders; ability to communicate with influence across all levels of the organisation
- Proactive, self-manager, with excellent time management skills
- Dependency aware
- Resilient and determined to resolve roadblocks and achieve
- Team player with ability and tendency to collaborate
- Active listening skills
- Ability to manage / deal with ambiguity
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Business Management, Project Management, Operational Engineering, Management, IT or similar
- Certified PMI PMP, Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall or other formal project management certification / course attainment
+61 (0)2 8986 3132