Senior Business Project Manager
- BBBH778228 Mar 22, 2021 $800 - $1000 pd
An exciting role for a Senior Business Project Manager with leadership experience in the public sector or in the education sector
The Principal Project Manager leads and manages partners and project teams to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate a portfolio of projects to improve student outcomes.
- Scope and lead research and analysis and formulate recommendations to support evidence based policy and decision making
- Accountable for the development, stakeholder management and implementation of policy and programs, identifying interdependencies and optimising resources to maximise efficiencies to achieve required organisation outcomes
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and implementation across a portfolio of complex projects, including but not limited to; preparing business cases, project charters and project plans with clear implementation schedules that meet organisation targets.
- Establishing and leading appropriate governance, managing risks and issues with appropriate escalation when necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining reporting to support all levels of portfolio hierarchy.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and extensive current educational leadership experience
- Demonstrated superior liaison, consultation and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders in a politically sensitive environment, successful leadership of change management processes to achieve
- organisational goals, objectives and priorities
- Demonstrated superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills and the capacity to apply these to a wide range of reports, submissions and strategic planning
- Superior analytical, planning, and conceptual skills, combined with innovative and creative problem solving skills for the provision of expert advice and the development of innovative solutions and strategies
If you are interested in the role, please apply ASAP. Please call Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 if you have any questions.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+61 (0)2 8986 3125