Risk & Compliance Analyst
- BBBH795936 Oct 13, 2021 $100k - $120k
Exciting opportunity to join a governance company that aims to strengthen society through world-class governance. Building the capability of a community of leaders for the benefit of the society.
Risk and Compliance Analyst
Exciting opportunity to join a governance company that aims to strengthen society through world-class governance.
Our client is an independent and trusted voice of governance, building the capability of a community of leaders for the benefit of society. Their strategy underpins who they are and what they do in a road map for everyone to engage with and be inspired by, as they work together on the journey.
You will be joining a company that engages Australia's largest and most diverse community of directors.
About the role
To drive and embed the Risk Management Framework and create a strong risk and compliance culture:
- Contribute to the development of the department operation plan, suggesting ideas that create solutions for the team, and in turn the organisation.
- Undertake or contribute to specific National projects or initiatives that support the company's strategic plan as required.
- Proactively contribute feedback and ideas to the Company for continuous improvement and to achieve OKRs, budgets and strategic goals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an effective risk, compliance and regulatory framework.
- Provide practical risk advisory services to stakeholders, including risk profiling, control assurance, oversight, compliance, incident management and knowledge governance.
- Conduct risk assessments on new and existing products, key projects and initiatives and identify and/or recommend appropriate risk countermeasures and best practices.
- Prepare risk management reporting and insights to senior management.
- Maintain awareness of current risk management standards and ensure all activities comply with the standards.
- Provide support to develop and implement risk management training and awareness programs across the company.
- Promote and create a strong risk and compliance culture.
The Successful Candidate
- 3+ years demonstrated experience working with risk and compliance standards and regulations
- Tertiary qualifications in either a business, commerce or risk discipline.
- Excellent problem solving, productivity, planning and coordination skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, especially in report writing.
- Willingness to learn.