- BBBH768041 Oct 13, 2020 $120k - $160k
Exciting opportunity and a global role focused in assessing and monitoring the level of compliance with AML, CTF, Sanctions and Anti Bribery and Corruption and requirements of regulatory obligations
Leading bank in Australia looking to hire a Financial Crime Compliance Manager to join their team in Sydney, this is an exciting opportunity and a global role focused in assessing and monitoring the level of compliance with AML, CTF, Sanctions and Anti Bribery and Corruption and requirements of regulatory obligations
The Purpose of the role is to take the lead in delivering to the business consistent and fit for purpose operational risk and compliance management practices by coordinating the ongoing implementation of the Compliance & Risk Management Framework
- Responsible for assessing and monitoring compliance to ensure it meet regulatory requirements
- Conduct monitoring and testing reviews of Financial crime risk frameworks
- Communicate any systematic and implication of control failures and document issues and actions appropriately in the risk management system.
- Review and approve New Client Onboarding CDD and Periodic Reviews and sanction alerts triggered in regular screening
- Partner with stakeholders across the Group including the Business, Risk, Compliance, Operations and Legal community to support the building and maintenance of end to end Financial Crime risk management solutions.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE
- Over 5 years' experience in compliance, AML/CTF, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions and ABC in financial services, stockbroking industry or equivalent
- Financial crime qualifications (e.g. ACFCS, ACAMS) qualifications or equivalent would be well regarded for this role
- Strong understanding of the financial crime regulatory framework
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate findings effectively
- Problem solver and ability to formulate plans to action
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Consultant - Risk & Compliance
+61 (0)2 8986 3136