An exciting opportunity for an experienced Campaign media specialist with strong advertising experience to help drive media strategy for the COVID-19 campaign
Looking for campaign media specialist with strong advertising experience to help drive media strategy for the COVID-19 campaign, working closely with contracted media agency. They will be required to work with the media agency on media planning for this fast moving and dynamic campaign and internal teams (messaging and creative teams) to continuously monitor the campaign's performance and seek opportunities to optimise activity through reporting and help inform the creative strategy. The candidate will be required to manage the COVID-19 campaign media agency briefing and planning, daily management and reporting.
* Proven experience working in a lead media and marketing role with a digital and customer outcomes focus.
* Demonstrated extensive experience in digital media across paid channels (programmatic, display, video, social, search) and understanding of offline channels.
* Working knowledge of data manipulation, asset creation and insights reporting and marketing channel attribution and performance analysis for digital campaigns
* Excellent people and time management skills
* Search Engine Marketing and social media advertising experience both at strategy and build level including being able to write ad copy
* Google Analytics Individual Qualification and / or extensive experience in using Google Analytics or GA360 for campaign and website performance reporting and optimisation
* Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager for campaign tracking and tagging