- Nov 11, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
Join an experienced team in researching customer's needs and wants for a range of products in this retail leader.
- Research various products including Fashion, Retail experience, and digital solutions from the perspective of global customers and users.
- Employ quantitative and qualitative research methods to produce actionable insights for design, product, and other business teams.
- Work with Data Analysis specialists to create insights into the larger data sets, including personas, customer journey maps etc.
- Drive efficiency in the general research process by sharing new ideas, ranging from research tools and methodology to ways of sharing insights and action points within the company.
- 2-3+ years of experience with quantitative and qualitative research using various methodologies including online surveys, in-depth interviews, usability tests, contextual inquiry, and others.
- Excellent analytical skills, proven by ability to ask the right questions, creating effective interview scripts, and summarizing the findings in a clear and concise way.
- Fluent Japanese and business English is needed
*Please note that you can only apply to this job when you are legally able to work in Japan at the time of application
- BS/MS in Human Factors, Human-Centered Design & Engineering, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent
- Strong quantitative background using complex data
- Experience working in a BtoC/Commerce industry (retail or e-commerce preferred) and with multiple devices including mobile, tablet, and desktop
- UX Design experience
- Strongly self-motivated, interest in challenging new things and taking on new tasks
- Interest in working with a global team
About our client
One of the leader's in retail and e-commerce, this is a company that is building its business globally. You will join an experienced team that takes UX research and design seriously, and challenge yourself with new methods and ways of producing findings. As their product range is so vast, you can experience more different things than you could in another company, from fashion to retail to digital and e-commerce.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.