You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Trading Systems Engineer
- BBBH797295 Oct 27, 2021 Competitive
Be the next international Trading Systems Engineer for one of the famous Global Banks, working from Tokyo.
- Collaborate with the development teams as a stakeholder as well as being a contributor to integrate software stack with new tools
- Undertake different projects such as capacity and performance management, monitoring initiatives, infrastructure upgrades, web based tools and reporting
- Knowledge about Equities and Electronic Trading
- Expert in Container technologies and APIs
- A background in using Bash, Perl scripting, Python and Java
- English and Japanese fluency is preferred based on reporting lines and daily team collaboration
- Proactive team player with an interest in simplifying and automating the systems in the finance universe
About our client
A Europe based Global Bank. Please contact for more details.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
+813 4550 6568