- Oct 27, 2022
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to raise the profile of tax in the international business.
- Analyzing day-to-day financial reports and records, local and regional tax compliance.
- Assist in other projects within accounting, Tax strategy and financial advisory
- Deliver efficient tax reporting and cooperate effectively with Accounting, Auditing and other business functions.
- Cooperate and maintain relationships with local tax authorities, support monthly/quarterly closing in accordance with regulators.
- Preparation of long-range plan, budget and forecast.
- Fluent efficiency in Japanese and English.
- Practice experience or large corporate experience required
- CTA and ACA/ACCA/CPA/Certified Public Tax Accountant preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Open, collaborative mind-set, proactive in communication
- Proactive attitude and relationship management skills.
About our client
A well-know foreign Financial Services Institution.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.