System Administrator (Database Administration)
- BBBH812741 Apr 12, 2022 ¥5.5M to ¥8M
Japanese: Basic level
Exciting opportunity for IT professionals willing to grow their career.
- Build and maintain large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks and technologies like Spark, Flink, Kafka, Druid etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Improve data quality through testing, tooling and continuously evaluating performance
- Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- 2-3 years of experience in system administration/warehousing.
- At least 2 years DevOps experience with Hadoop distributions (e.g.: Hortonworks, Cloudera, EMR, DataProc or HDinsight)
- You understand basic concept of Apache Spark, Flink, Druid.
- You are comfortable with setting up and maintaining CentOs systems on-premises or on the cloud.
- You have the willingness to work end-to-end, from sourcing, processing, and publishing data for reporting and building the necessary platform to support it.
- You are familiar with bash/python
- Experience with IaaS or it's variants: (Chef, Ansible, Puppet or OpsWorks)
- Experience with implementing, using, monitoring and maintaining Apache Druid at scale
- Has built simple data microservice APIs & familiar with Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
About our client
Globally recognized IT conglomerate constantly growing their businesses and well known for offering great career paths for employees.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.