Senior Restructuring Consultant
- BBBH813475 Apr 22, 2022 Competitive
In Top 10 Global Consulting Firm, provide business improvement and restructuring related advisory services to makers and financial services clients
- Research and analyze of company's current status and environment; and provide solutions to current issues and challenges.
- Analyze and research assigned company's current internal structure and environment and provide solutions for issues and challenges.
- Review client's strategy (product strategy, sales strategy, corporate strategy) and business processes in order to revamp client's main business.
- Analyze assigned company's management conditions, working capital of business process and provide and execute solutions to optimize performance.
- Plan, support, and develop client's working capital.
- Hands-on experience in corporate/business restructuring and revitalization at financial institutions, corporations, strategic or accounting firm type consulting firms
- Knowledge in finance and finance law (including corporate revitalization)
- Knowledge in accounting and corporate law (preferable)
- Microsoft Office Savvy
- Masters Degree in areas of finance/business
About our client
A global top 10 and top 5 in Japan consulting firm.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+813 4563 8556