You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Senior Director HRBP
- BBBH794901 Oct 18, 2021 Competitive
A top fin-tech company is looking for a Senior Director & HRBP. In this role, you will be accountable for driving the business strategy aligning with global HR.
- Supporting local HR programs within performance & rewards evaluation.
- Collaborating with branch leaders on cultural activities to enhance employee experience.
- Own all aspects of basic Employee Relations issues.
- Partner effectively with our Legal Counsel, Workplace Relations and Employee Advocacy Teams.
- Training managers on evaluating employee performance.
- Providing in-depth perspectives for internal business restructures.
- 10+ years of practical experience within HR.
- Advanced degree in Human Resource Management and/or Business Administration.
- Solid legislative knowledge of Japan's Employment Regulations and Financial Regulations.
- Effective communicator with result-driven mind-set.
- Forward-looking mindset especially under conflicting situations.
About our client
A financial technology company with strong expansion that provides its employees with challenges and creditable opportunities.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | Professional Service Recruitment
+813 4550 6579