- JN -082023-1945896
- Aug 25, 2023
To be responsible for general ledger to ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- Maintain accurate financial records and ensure adherence to accounting standards.
- Supporting tracking expenses, and reconciling bank statements.
- Prepare financial statements (USGAAP / JGAAP).
- Collaborate with management to create budgets and forecasts.
- Keep fostering transparency and trust in financial reporting.
- Fluent proficiency in Japanese and English.
- 3-7 years' relevant experience preferably in the financial services industry.
- CPA or CMA qualified.
- Life insurance knowledge is a plus
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Proactive attitude to learning.
About our client
A global insurance firm, you will regularly work with regions.