- Nov 11, 2022
Exciting role in finance Digital Transformation in global company using SAP
- Manage projects to modernize, globalize, and optimize finance processes, while making them more scalable, using IT
- Maintain and operate various modules of SAP software (including FI/CO/BPC/BOFC) for each of the brands within the company's portfolio
- Consult with business teams on their usage of finance systems, gather painpoints and requirements, and find solutions
- Through an understanding of finance and accounting principles, drive improvements that can be rolled out globally together with your team
- Bachelor's degree in finance, IT, or related fields
- Experience implementing, maintaining or operating SAP ERPs (FICO, BPC, BOFC) from an IT perspective (ie. not as a user)
- Strong understanding of finance & accounting
- Experience managing a project of over 100 people
- Experience managing a global project
- Background in IT Consulting very welcome
- Logical thinking and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese (fluent or above) and English (intermediate or above)
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture, and assessing how problems relate to each other
- Ability to move quickly through the PDCA cycle
- Flexible mindset to tackle problems in a new way
- Leads by example
About our client
Our client is a market leader when it comes to integrating IT into their business. They are a globally operation fashion business, headquartered in Japan. Thus, you can work at the HQ, where the real decisions are made.
The company strives to use IT as their competitive edge, and is always looking for new and innovative ways to improve internal processes, as well as the connection with the customer. You will join a mid-size team and work together to drive change within the finance organization.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.