You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH792514 Apr 11, 2022 Competitive
Drive new business growth as a Sales Representative in global Fintech company.
- Develop a sales pipeline and strategy within defined territory, targets being non-financial corporates or financial institutions.
- Manage the sales process from introduction to close, securing meetings with key decision makers, providing product demonstrations, and delivering solutions.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams such as Product, Account Managers and Customer Success to drive further business and quality service.
- Accurately report CRM activity, sales pipeline forecasting, monthly reports, renewal planning and proposal preparation
- Keep up to date with the market, trends, key industry news to further your expertise and consultative ability.
- Preferably 3+ years of new business sales experience in a B2B setting.
- Experience or basic knowledge of credit valuation / credit risk.
- Good communicator, driven.
About our client
Well-known brand offering some of the best financial market data and software solutions.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment