Retail IT Project Manager
- BBBH793068 Nov 26, 2021 Competitive
Exciting role in leading global brand to manage SAP and other systems implementation as well as business process management projects in international team
- Manage IT implementation projects, including SAP and EDI, setting up the scope and timelines, allocating resources and ensuring timely delivery.
- Collaborate with a small team of professionals in Japan, as well as in Europe.
- Map and maintain the local business processes, and actively search for and propose improvements.
- Support end users with queries related to applications
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager within retail, fashion, manufacturing, e-commerce, wholesale, or similar areas.
- Strong knowledge of SAP (especially modules SD, IM, MM logistic inbound and outbound).
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Native level Japanese, intermediate level English
*Please note that you must be eligible to work in Japan at the time of application.
- Experience with EDI integration
- Experience with cloud-based apps
- Business level English
- Proactive personality
- Ability to find new solutions by looking at problems from a new perspective
About our client
Our client is one of the world's largest fashion companies within its segment. They have a stable business in Japan already and are looking to grow further in the next years. While they deploy new applications and update existing ones, they are looking for someone who can support these projects and work with their international colleagues.
The company is flexible and open-minded, and you will speak Japanese and English on a daily basis.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | IT Recruitment
813 4550 6487