Reinsurance solution originator
- BBBH797083 Oct 25, 2021 ¥17M to ¥20M
An opportunity to establish business with life insurers in Japan to structure reinsurance solutions to help them manage their market risks.
- Responsible for driving business with key executives in life insurers in Japan as well as supporting the execution of deals.
- Target new clients and work with deal teams to demonstrate capability of different solutions and how clients can utilize them to effectively manage risk exposures.
- Have a deep understanding of actuarial methods and how financial products can be used.
- Work with actuary teams to develop bespoke financial models for individual clients.
- Work with senior leadership to grow the business in Japan in line with global offices.
- Candidates from the following areas will be considered: investment banking structuring/sales; risk or product management within life insurance; big 4 auditing supporting life insurers.
- Deep knowledge of capital markets and financial products used to hedge risk.
- Strong origination and business development skills.
- Relationship with executives in life insurers in Japan.
- Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Strong analytical skills.
About our client
A global reinsurance company with an established business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571