- JN -082023-1946014
- Aug 28, 2023
- ¥14M to ¥17M
A new opportunity to manage the regulatory compliance team at a leading global technology-focused consumer finance company.
- As a Compliance Manager specializing in Regulatory Compliance, you'll play a pivotal role in the organization, reporting directly to the Japan Chief Compliance Officer.
- Manage a team that oversees and manages regulatory compliance, including the Regulatory Change Management program, new product reviews, compliance oversight on key regulatory risks, and more.
- You'll work collaboratively across departments, providing advisory services, supporting business projects as a subject matter expert, developing compliance policies, offering training, and fostering a culture of compliance awareness.
- Effectively report and escalate Compliance matters to senior leaders.
- This role offers an international environment, abundant career opportunities, and the chance to contribute to a global and dynamic organisation.
- Collaborate with regional and global teams to align strategies and initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in regulatory compliance, risk management, or audit within the financial services industry.
- Experience in regulatory change management programs.
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- At least 3 years of people management experience, displaying leadership in team building, coaching, and talent development.
- Experience supporting digital solutions and payment innovations.
About our client
A leading global financial institution offering diverse consumer finance solutions in Japan and Asia.