You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH810411 Jun 01, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Looking for an excellent Project Coordinator to be a part of one of the largest internet service companies globally in the industry.
- Define the scope and objectives of the identified projects.
- Ensure effective collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Organising project meetings and monitoring project progress.
- Timely completion of tasks
- Updating designated databases.
- Managing customer expectations
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience in telecommunications, IT or project coordination.
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Knowledge of MS Windows applications
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the largest global internet service companies in the industry, with its exceptional dominance in the APAC region market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558